9.15.2013

Viva's Vintage Market July 2013 a look back

Ok, so I have been without a computer of my own, for months.... still without one that works properly...but I thought I would add some views of this wonderful show!
Angie, former owner of Viva la Cottage in Sister bay, is the promoter of the show... it is a delightful group.  When we arrived on Friday night, they were not only allowing us to set up our spaces, but they were also setting up for a concert on the lawn.  We worked around them.  I had tons of help unloading.. some wonderful friends helped haul things from my truck and helped set up my tent ( could not have done it without them) 

Working the Americana and Campy theme... 














This sale takes place in Door County on the Baileys Harbor Community center Lawn.  Mid July... Watch for it next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! So glad you stopped by!