9.15.2013

So much has happened since my trip to Door County!
     Here are some views of Miss Mable, our little Sunline camper... all painted up and in her " glamping " glory...oh, did I mention I am now Sister #3968  a member of Sisters on the Fly!









This was my maiden voyage by myself... hooking and unhooking the trailer, hauling, setting up camp and more!  One week in Door County Wisconsin, no internet, no phone service and plenty of time to enjoy the solitude.  I got the hitching up process and breaking down the camp ... down to 20 minutes flat!

Thanks to Bearcats in Algoma for the smoked salmon and cheese and crackers that helped sustain me and for the Vivas Vintage Market for the funding!  Did the Market on a Saturday... and sustained for the week ... for the Plein Air Fest... where I SOLD my painting!
                     more posts to come!
                                Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! So glad you stopped by!