10.13.2009

Vintage Etsy Society! Sellers unite!


I have an idea... I would love to get it off the ground, and may need to wait until the beginning of 2010 to take action. I thought I would write it down so that I didn't forget... so here it is!

I would like to start the " Vintage Etsy Society!" A place that would promote vintage etsy ( sellers who sell items 20 years old or older) I would love to do it locally at first...then expand nationally

if you have ever been to a renegade art fair... in wicker park chicago, you will know what I am talking about. This would be where vintage etsians could unite and sell our wears!

How does it sound to you? If you like the idea ... email me
uz2blayton@aol.com and let me know.
we can start the revolution! The Vintage Revolution that is!
viva la vintage on etsy.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! So glad you stopped by!