11.15.2010

Holidays!



Feeling a little optimistic this morning!
I have taken some photos and done some etsy listing! Mixing up the look a bit to feel a little more " homespun" ...never thought that word would creep back into my vocabulary... thought it was replaced by " industrial " "mid century modern" " schoolhouse" " warehouse chic"... but, alas... it has returned...for the holidays!
I will be back to my regularly scheduled program after the first of the year, as far as photos are concerned!

I am hoping to be able to spend a little more time working on my etsy shop this holiday and with a little help from my husband, will be tidying up my shipping area as well!

Working on the Christmas " theme " for this year! Something hand made, I am thinking... and painted too!

oxo
martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! So glad you stopped by!