6.25.2010

Had a great day at J B Winterberry's 2nd annual tent sale. The weather was perfect and I was lucky to have been surrounded by great friends who love vintage finds too!
There were 2 large tents packed to the brim with hutches, baskets, tins, primitives and just about anything else you could ask for!
I had to put my OpendoorStudio spin on things! I went for bold, colorful, bright and fun!
Thought I would go with fresh flowers from a local garden shop. How much fun was that! I also had the idea to put sod on my table tops! It was a hit! While purchasing the sod I saw some plastic picks at the counter... they gave me 6 of them which I used to poke into the sod for labeling purposes! It worked out perfectly!

Here are some peeks. I recovered the vintage kitchen chairs with bandanas and painted the metal folding chairs with bright pops of color!


Hope you like what you see!
martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! So glad you stopped by!