4.08.2009

UHOHHHH...someone is catching the Bug!







Yesterday I sat down to photograph some of my etsy vintage finds.  While I was taking the shots my son arrived on the scene... he is 11 and will be 12 soon.  In hand were a pile of his vintage toys that I had picked up along the way...Estate sales, flea markets and the like.    He asked if he could set them up and take some shots.  I handed him my canon and off he went.  Placing them in groupings, focusing in ...in an " Artsy" way... I might add.  He asked if I would list them and if he could get a little of the cash for his savings.    Of Course I listed them for him...if you check out my listing for vintage toys, you will find them there.   I think he took some great shots for a budding photographer.          I hope you love them too!Seems he is well on his way to catching the Etsy "bug"....watch out POE... colin is on his way!     
           Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! So glad you stopped by!