5.04.2009

Insulator fun continued ...start reading from the bottom for even more fun! or read your computer upside down.

                                                                                  Enjoy!________________________Step 4.  Finished product...this time it has been converted into a pretty vase...you can                   adorn your garden with pretty pops of color where they may not usually grow.
               (root some plants in it while you are at it!)
step 3.  Hang from the cup hook and place a tea light inside...light and enjoy.  Be sure                  you do not light it if it is too close to dry dead wood.  This idea is meant to use                    with tealights only.  I don't recommend anything larger.
   
step 2.  I wired around the bottom with some very heavy but workable wire.
               I made the piece long enough that you could use the" tail" to bend into a loop to                hang on the cup hook that I screwed into the tree.

step 1....last year I placed several larger insulators in my garden...I had just pushed them down partially into the dirt.  They were wonderfully glowing.  This year, I wanted to improve on my insulator idea...and this one is a fresh idea for you to try!
  



                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. You have such lovely creative ideas for how to repurpose things! These are so cheerful and welcoming. I'll be garage saling this weekend to look for something similar to cheer up our back yard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! So glad you stopped by!