12.08.2016

Christmas a 60's ski chalet vibe

This year I thought I would throw back to my days as a kid in Califorina!  We delighted in spending time at Lake Tahoe.  camp Richardson in south Tahoe was a place where I believe shaped so many of my memories...memories of lakeside cabins, cozy plaids, playful times... So this year I thought I would harken back and pull together a bit of an apres-ski feel... Granted, my family didn't ski back in those days...but looking back at favorite scenes in the old movie White Christmas... At the lodge, around that fireplace, comfy cozy... Just brought back fond memories! Bring on the warm milk and let me count my blessings!  So... Here is this years take on Christmas! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! So glad you stopped by!