3.14.2010

Lending a Helping Hand


In several weeks I will be conducting an Estate/Moving sale for an old friend.
A wonderful gent who lost his beloved wife last fall asked if I would help him to have a sale after I said I would be willing to help in any way!
Often times one will offer their help and the person just will not ever call, but Bill did!
I am glad to volunteer my time as he needs to sell his home and belongings so that he can travel to his childrens homes around the country and eventually settle somewhere closer to one of them.

He and his wife were antique dealers for many years and they have accumulated so many wonderful things.

I am NOT being paid and I don't mind. It is a pleasure to get to know him and to see his lovely collections first hand!

If you are in the area on the 7th 8th 9th and 10th of April, I hope you will stop by the sale which I will be listing in the chicago area on Estatesales.net !
There will be some wonderful friends helping me out along the way! Many have stepped up to help on the days of the sale too! What wonderful folks! thank you to you all!
see you there!
martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! So glad you stopped by!